Meet the osborne real estate team
A Hickory native with eight years of realtor experience, Garrett is invested and committed to seeing Catawba Valley grow and thrive. His focus is on working with a range of clients, from first-time home buyers to experienced investors.
- A graduate of Appalachian State University and Hickory High School
- Enjoys a range of outdoor activities, especially snowboarding and wake surfing
- I have expertise in multiple markets, including Boone/High Country, Hickory/Catawba Valley, and Charlotte.
A North Carolina Realtor since March 1997, Robbin says happy clients are the key to her success. That’s why she’s focused on using her knowledge of the markets and the tools at her disposal to bring your dreams home.
- Born and raised in Hickory and has lived on Lake Hickory since 1985
- Raised her kids in Hickory, bringing a tremendous sense of community
- A graduate of the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill and Hickory High School
- Enjoys spending time with her family, water sports, dancing and beach trips
- Consistently among the unifour’s top producing agents
- I want to form a partnership with buyers and sellers to bring balance to the home buying and selling process
- Helping people on their journey is a privilege and real estate is a service we perform for the benefit of others
An honest and reliable real estate broker with an entrepreneurial spirit, Chip believes helping people find their first home or their forever home is an exciting adventure.
- Blessed with a wonderful wife, daughter and grandson
- Active in the international mission field – spent two years in Costa Rica building lifelong relationships while helping to build a church in a remote area of the country
- My passion is centered on helping you fulfill your dreams of owning a house – and turning that house into your home.
A Catawba County native with a passion for creating and marketing, Wesley is our in-house administrative assistant. He handles all things creative as well as assisting with day to day operations of the firm.
- A graduate of East Carolina University
- Loves to play golf, bass fish, and make videos
- I have expertise in creating and operating small businesses and creative methods of growing our firm.
James has been in real estate as a paralegal for the past 8 years and wants to get on the front lines and sell real estate. He loves to interact with new people and making sure all their needs are met.
- James and his wife live in Hickory with their 2 daughters; Kori and Emma.
- Loves coaching basketball and watching sports of all kinds.
- As a realtor my focus is to provide the most accurate information to my clients in order to give them the peace of mind in their real estate transactions.
As the team’s newest agent, Terra has been in the real estate industry for over a year. Despite being newer to the industry she has already begun building a name for herself.
As the team’s newest agent, Haydee has just joined the real estate industry.
View Our Newest Real Estate Listings
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW OUR NEWEST PROPERTY LISTINGS IN THE GREATER HICKORY, NC AREA
Our Realtors Represent the Most Coveted Properties in the Greater Hickory, NC Area
SEE WHAT MAKES OSBORNE REAL ESTATE GROUP THE DIFFERENCE MAKER