Meet the osborne real estate team
A Hickory native with eight years of realtor experience, Garrett is invested and committed to seeing Catawba Valley grow and thrive. His focus is on working with a range of clients, from first-time home buyers to experienced investors.
- A graduate of Appalachian State University and Hickory High School
- Enjoys a range of outdoor activities, especially snowboarding and wake surfing
- I have expertise in multiple markets, including Boone/High Country, Hickory/Catawba Valley, and Charlotte.
A North Carolina Realtor since March 1997, Robbin says happy clients are the key to her success. That’s why she’s focused on using her knowledge of the markets and the tools at her disposal to bring your dreams home.
- Born and raised in Hickory and has lived on Lake Hickory since 1985
- Raised her kids in Hickory, bringing a tremendous sense of community
- A graduate of the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill and Hickory High School
- Enjoys spending time with her family, water sports, dancing and beach trips
- Consistently among the unifour’s top producing agents
- I want to form a partnership with buyers and sellers to bring balance to the home buying and selling process
- Helping people on their journey is a privilege and real estate is a service we perform for the benefit of others
A Catawba County native with a passion for creating and marketing, Wesley is our in-house administrative assistant. He handles all things creative as well as assisting with day to day operations of the firm.
- A graduate of East Carolina University
- Loves to play golf, bass fish, and make videos
- I have expertise in creating and operating small businesses and creative methods of growing our firm.
An honest and reliable real estate broker with an entrepreneurial spirit, Chip believes helping people find their first home or their forever home is an exciting adventure.
- Blessed with a wonderful wife, daughter and grandson
- Active in the international mission field – spent two years in Costa Rica building lifelong relationships while helping to build a church in a remote area of the country
- My passion is centered on helping you fulfill your dreams of owning a house – and turning that house into your home.
James has been in real estate as a paralegal for the past 8 years and wants to get on the front lines and sell real estate. He loves to interact with new people and making sure all their needs are met.
- James and his wife live in Hickory with their daughter; Emma.
- Loves coaching basketball and watching sports of all kinds.
- As a realtor my focus is to provide the most accurate information to my clients in order to give them the peace of mind in their real estate transactions.
Terra has been in the real estate industry for over a year. Despite being newer to the industry she has already begun building a name for herself.
- Graduate of Appalachian state with BSBA double major accounting and computer information systems
- Wife to Trey, mother of 5 kids, 2 dogs
- Vast marketing, photography, digital design experience. Specialized in business startup
- Growing locally is my passion along with helping people take healthy steps forward in life through faith, experience, finances, and real estate.
As the team’s newest agent, Haydee has just joined the real estate industry. She will be instrumental in building new relationships for the firm and within the community.
- Certified Spanish/English Translator – NC State University
- Hickory resident for over 15 years
- Graduate of Catawba Valley Community College
- Enjoys physical activities – Hiking South Mountain is her favorite
- I am passionate about helping others experience the pride and satisfaction of homeownership.
Before moving to Denver, NC, and working in the surrounding area, Gina has brought to her Real Estate business over 25 years of Sales and Marketing experience along with working with a multitude of personalities. Gina has been a Top Performer in multiple industries and understands clients’ needs and works to help her clients achieve their goals.
- A graduate of the University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Grew up on both the east and west coast
- Gina enjoys the small hometown feel with all the big city necessities nearby.
Originally from Asheville, NC but has called Hickory, NC his home most of his adult life. Michael has
spent most of his career working in the Transportation Industry, is looking forward to new challenges
and to his clients with their real estate goals.
- Graduate of Western Carolina University with a focus in Entrepreneurship
- Earned MBA from Appalachian State University
- Enjoys all outdoor activities, especially if water or mountains related.
- Avid basketball enthusiast
- As a realtor, I want to show my clients the value and joy of becoming a homeowner. With an ever-changing real estate market, I want to help my clients reach their goals.
Provides premium services in marketing, negotiation, and helping individuals “Make More Memories,” whether they are a first-time home buyer, seller, or investor. Michael strives to modernize the real estate industry by taking advantage of eclectic marketing methods to serve every North Carolinian’s goals.
- Studied at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- With an erratic real estate market, my focus is to cater to every individual’s needs because no two transactions are the same.
Born and raised in Hickory, NC, with a passion for creating wealth. Eric is eager to work, learn, and help others with their real estate needs.
- Currently obtaining his undergraduate degree in Business Management from Appalachian State University
- Loves Real Estate, Investing, and Entrepreneurship
- Enjoys going to the gym, weightlifting, and the movies
- To help build a legacy for my family and myself by providing the best service to my clients and helping them to obtain their real estate goals.
Born and raised in Hickory, Nick was a graduate of Saint Stephens Highschool, and now resides in the Denver area!
- Before joining our team, Nick was a member of the Catawba County Sheriffs Department for 4.5 years.
- Nick is a certified firearms instructor
- Enjoys working out and spending time with his family, friends, and fiancé
As a former McDonald’s General Manager of 17 years, Jeremy left his career in the quick-service restaurant industry to pursue his passion in real estate, investing, and entrepreneurship.
- Owner/Operator of ClearVision Dream Homes – a local residential remodeling company
- Dean’s List McDonald’s HU Graduate
- Has been awarded numerous awards with McDonald’s including Outstanding General Manager, Top Employer of the State, Highest Capture Rate, and Highest Regional Sales Volume
- Hickory Resident for 35 years
- My focus as a realtor is to help our community grow by assisting folks in the homeownership process all the while providing them with avenues to turn their new investments into the home of their dreams.
- In my spare time, I love spending time with and creating experiences with my girlfriend and our 5 wonderful children.
As a native of Catawba County, Robert is new to the real estate industry and eager to start building strong relationships within the community.
- Computer Engineering graduate from CVCC
- Certified flight instructor and commercial pilot
- Enjoys spending time with his wife and one year old son
- Loves to spend time in the air, and all things aviation
- My focus is to help give my clients peace of mind by helping them navigate the real estate process every step of the way.
Sarah has lived in Hickory for 8 years before pursuing a career in real estate. She worked for a non-profit organization to make a difference in the community, which remains the same as she moves forward in Real Estate.
- Graduate of Lenoir Rhyne University, with a bachelors degree in Public Health
- Wife and mom of two boys
- Loves CrossFit, and teaching classes at the gym
- To help my clients through the process of buying or selling their homes and be a part of the excitement that goes along with it once accomplished!
A Realtor since 1999 and business owner since 2011, Melanie has seen it all. She has experience with divorce, illness, and estates, and she likes spending time serving the elderly. She offers a cool head in difficult situations and brings a diplomatic style to all of her transactions.
- Graduate of UNC Chapel Hill with a BA in Communications
- Enjoys making music, wild swimming, and cats
- My job is to help you find the property that’s best for you wherever you are in your life. Growing, downsizing, and transitioning are all emotional journeys. I want to be your steady, humorous, compassionate professional in your life-changing real estate decisions.
Tiffany is an experienced Real Estate professional with over 8 years of experience in Residential and Commercial properties. She loves meeting new people and guiding them through the buying or selling process. Her attention to detail allows her clients to enjoy the journey!
- Wife and Mom to two incredible kids, two pups, and four chickens!
Loves to travel but also enjoys all the Catawba Valley region and North Carolina has to offer in terms of adventure and the outdoors.
Volunteering and being involved in the community is something I am very passionate about.
- I enjoy all aspects of real estate. From introducing people to this incredible area, to the organization of paperwork and leading clients to the closing table with excitement! This job allows me to be a very small part in a huge decision and accomplishment for people!
Our Realtors Represent the Most Coveted Properties in the Greater Hickory, NC Area
SEE WHAT MAKES OSBORNE REAL ESTATE GROUP THE DIFFERENCE MAKER