Meet the osborne real estate team
A Hickory native with seven years of realtor experience, Garrett is invested and committed to seeing Catawba Valley grow and thrive. His focus is on working with a range of clients, from first-time home buyers to experienced investors.
- A graduate of Appalachian State University and Hickory High School
- Enjoys a range of outdoor activities, especially snowboarding and wake surfing
- I have expertise in multiple markets, including Boone/High Country, Hickory/Catawba Valley, and Charlotte.
A North Carolina Realtor since March 1997, Robbin says happy clients are the key to her success. That’s why she’s focused on using her knowledge of the markets and the tools at her disposal to bring your dreams home.
- Born and raised in Hickory and has lived on Lake Hickory since 1985
- Raised her kids in Hickory, bringing a tremendous sense of community
- A graduate of the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill and Hickory High School
- Enjoys spending time with her family, water sports, dancing and beach trips
- Consistently among the unifour’s top producing agents
- I want to form a partnership with buyers and sellers to bring balance to the home buying and selling process
- Helping people on their journey is a privilege and real estate is a service we perform for the benefit of others
An honest and reliable real estate broker with an entrepreneurial spirit, Chip believes helping people find their first home or their forever home is an exciting adventure.
- Blessed with a wonderful wife, daughter and grandson
- Active in the international mission field – spent two years in Costa Rica building lifelong relationships while helping to build a church in a remote area of the country
- My passion is centered on helping you fulfill your dreams of owning a house – and turning that house into your home.
Meredith brings boundless enthusiasm and energy to her client’s search for the perfect home. She views each relationship as an opportunity to treat her clients the way she would want to be treated.
- A native of Hickory and adoring mother to her four year-old daughter
- Graduate of Appalachian State University with a degree in psychology and business
- She has a passion for sports and physical fitness, including soccer, motorcycling and over seven years’ experience as a certified personal trainer
- I am honored to play a part in one of the most important decisions my clients can make, and I will stop at nothing until my clients have found exactly what they’re looking for.
As the team’s newest agent, James has been in real estate as a paralegal for the past 8 years and wants to get on the front lines and sell real estate. He loves to interact with new people and making sure all their needs are met.
- James and his wife live in Hickory with their 2 daughters; Kori and Emma.
- Loves coaching basketball and watching sports of all kinds.
- As a realtor my focus is to provide the most accurate information to my clients in order to give them the peace of mind in their real estate transactions.
View Our Newest Real Estate Listings
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW OUR NEWEST PROPERTY LISTINGS IN THE GREATER HICKORY, NC AREA
Our Realtors Represent the Most Coveted Properties in the Greater Hickory, NC Area
SEE WHAT MAKES OSBORNE REAL ESTATE GROUP THE DIFFERENCE MAKER